Saturday, February 25, 2012

This just fuels my addicition for anything book related...

 
I knew I liked Michelle Williams for a reason... What she is carrying in her hand isn't a book, but a clutch that looks like a book.  Williams apparently carried a similar clutch by the same designer earlier this year to the BAFTAs.  The previous one was of Arthur Miller's "The Misfits," a nod to her character in "My Week With Marilyn."  I'm sure this clutch costs a pretty penny, but as a lover of both handbags and books, I think I might need it!
However for mine I think I would pick Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I also like this collection of jewelry, inspired by books that had been banned at one time or another. You can take a look on this site:

    http://www.carolynforsman.com/product.cfm?item_id=175

    Probably a lot cheaper that the purses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Bookity, too:
    http://www.etsy.com/people/bookity

    ReplyDelete