This blog is intended for my Library 2.0 class, but I also plan on including bits about what I'm reading and the daily craziness I encounter while working at the library.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
What a Librarian Looks Like
Earlier today RILA posted a link to this blog on their Facebook page and I really liked the concept and thought I should share it with all of you. The blog, This is What a Librarian Looks Like, is an attempt to change the stereotype of librarians. The moderators of the blog invite librarians/library staff from all over the world to send in pictures of themselves and a brief descriptions of who they are, where they work, etc. It's pretty cool, check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great site and project! My favorite (well one of them: the umbrella toting levitating librarian à la Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, about 5 pics south of the football player.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, Catie!
Lucy, That picture was one of my favorites as well!
ReplyDeleteI blogged about this site as well. Love the photos, so much fun!
Delete