This blog is intended for my Library 2.0 class, but I also plan on including bits about what I'm reading and the daily craziness I encounter while working at the library.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Google Reader
About a week or so ago I finally decided to start using Google Reader and it is an awesome tool. Before I was trying to keep up with everyone's blogs by just having them all bookmarked, but there were just too many to do it that way. So with Google Reader now I can see when each person updates their blog and I don't have to constantly remember if I read a post already or not. So if you're not using Google Reader yet, I definitely advise that you do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love Google Reader! I don't know how I would manage reading all these blogs for LSC 597 without it! :)
ReplyDelete