So I have been extremely busy the past week working both my jobs and attempting to do as much homework as I can before I leave for vacation in a few days, so hence my absence the past 3 or 4 days from the blog.
Anyways, about Twitter.... I have had a Twitter for about 3 years now and I have to admit that I never really could get into it. I am much more of a passive user than an active user. I enjoy reading the tweets of the celebrities I follow as well as my friends who tend to update their Twitter far more than their Facebook. However I am not the kind of person that feels the need to constantly say things, so I rarely tweet, at that I don't really update my Facebook status that often either... But for the sake of this class I will attempt to check Twitter a few times a week and send out a tweet or two.
In terms of people/organizations that I follow, I at one point got a bit overzealous with my following of celebrities, but recently I unfollowed a whole bunch since I realized many of them I didn't care about anymore (I'm now down to about 80 or so). The ones that I most enjoy are:
1. Chuck Palahniuk (one of my favorite authors, he posts great links)
2. ModCloth (I want to buy all the clothes from their site, following them on social media is dangerous)
3. Emmanuel College (my former college)
4. Neil Gaiman (another one of my favorite authors)
5. Adam Richman (serious who doesn't love Man vs. Food!)
I am going to try to follow some more library related things in the coming days...
No comments:
Post a Comment