In light of Tuesday's discussion I thought this article was quite appropriate.
http://news.yahoo.com/keep-google-finding-everything-191900454.html
I'm sure I am just one of the millions who received an email this week to their gmail account concerning Google's new and updated privacy policy. They are consolidating over 60 Google privacy policies into one effective March 1st. This policy is supposed to be shorter and easier for the user to read and make the overall Google experience better. Basically making it easier for Google to follow everything we are doing on the internet, on our phones, our tablets, and every other Google creation. Although I am not going to stop using Google because of this, I find that it is a radical move and may cause some uproar from users a la the many confusing changes Facebook is constantly making to what it supposedly calls a privacy policy. Something like this keeps in perspective that if you want privacy, don't use the internet!
No comments:
Post a Comment